Group Information Session and Tour
Group Information Sessions offer prospective students and their families who are in the early stages of the college search process the opportunity to learn more about Providence College's academic and co-curricular life, as well as gain insights into the admission, financial aid, and scholarship process.
Each discussion lasts approximately 45 minutes and consists of presentations from members of the Admission staff and current students.
The goal of each session is to provide an introduction to PC, and answer any questions you may have about the college. Each session is followed by a 75-minute tour of campus. The total time commitment for a Group Information Session and Tour is approximately two hours.
Group Information Session Schedule: Summer 2015
|9:30 AM and 1:30 PM
||9:30 AM only
||No sessions scheduled|
- Summer Group Information Sessions begin on Wednesday, June 24 and will continue through Friday, August 28.
- Please note that Group Information Sessions will not be offered on:
- Thursday, June 25
- Friday, July 3 (Independence Day Observed)
- Thursday, August 27 (Freshman Move-In Day)
- Monday, August 10 is Victory Day, an observed holiday in the state of Rhode Island. While the Office of Admission will offer Group Information Sessions, please note that all other campus offices will be closed and some facilities that are normally part of campus tours will be inaccessible.
Group Information Sessions typically fill up quickly. To schedule a visit with us, please click on the registration link below to view the session calendar and select the date and time you wouid like to attend.