Summer at Providence College
The School of Continuing Education offers one-week, five-week and ten-week summer sessions. Choose from daytime, evenings and online classes. Our tuition is more affordable than many state schools. And enrolling in a summer course is a great way to put your degree back on track.
View courses offered in Summer 2014. Summer registration begins March 16th
• One-Week May-mester: Monday, May 18-Friday, May 22
Class meets (5)days (MTWRF, 8:30 am -4:30 pm)
• ONLINE SESSION: Tuesday, May 26-Thursday, August 6 for (10) weeks.
• Summer Session I (on campus, 5 weeks):Tuesday, May 26- Friday, June 26
Class meets (2) nights per week (M/W or T/Th)
• Summer Session II (on campus, 5 weeks):Monday, July 6- Thursday, August 6
Class meets (2) nights per week (either M/W or T/Th)
• Lab Science Session I: Tuesday, May 26-Friday, June 26
• Lab Science Session II: Monday, July 6-Thursday, August 6
Earn PC credits you can apply back at your own college. No applications, transcripts or recommendations required!
• For information about our summer courses and schedules, please complete the inquiry form
and select “Non-Degree” in the Program field and either “Summer I” or “Summer II” in the Entry Term field.
Summer is a great way to catch up or get ahead!
Registration for Summer opens on March 16th.
Enroll in a Maymester class and earn credits in as little as one week – or attend a PC online class from