Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

​Conditions of Awards

​​​​Students must be making Satisfactory Academic Progress, which requires the student to complete 67% of attempted coursework and maintain the required G.P.A. as published in the College catalog. Students must meet satisfactory academic progress standards in order to receive or continue to receive financial aid funded by the federal government, state, or the College.

If a student receiving federal financial aid funds is convicted for any offense under any federal or state law involving the possession or sale of illegal drugs, during a period of enrollment for which that student was receiving Title IV, HEA program funds, he/she is subject to the loss of eligibility for any Title IV, HEA grant, loan, or work study assistance (HEA Sec. 484 ( r )(1)); (20 U.S.C. 1091 ( r )(1)).

If the student takes a leave of absence or withdraws from the College the aid package may be adjusted in accordance with federal, state and institutional policy. We strongly recommend that a student contact a financial aid counselor BEFORE making a final decision regarding any such change.