Below is some important information for Faculty regarding Commencement Weekend 2013:
Pre-ordered cap and gown
Your pre-ordered cap and gown may be picked up at the bookstore May 15-18 between 9:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Academic Awards Ceremony - Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 11:00 a.m.
Assemble in Peterson Center Racquetball Courts by 10:30 a.m.
Commencement Mass - Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 4:00 p.m.
Assemble in Peterson Center Racquetball Courts by 3:15 p.m.
Commencement Day - Sunday, May 19, 2013 at 11:00 a.m.
- A bus is leaving from the priory at 8:30 a.m. for the Dunkin' Donuts Center
- Faculty who are working should arrive at the DDC by 8:50 a.m.; enter through the stage door entrance in the back of the DDC building
- Coffee and light refreshments will be available
- Room 3 on the ground floor is your vesting site
- Busses will return to campus following the ceremony, leaving from the front of the Convention Center (next door), Sabin Street side
Timing of the ceremony
Doors open at 9:00 a.m.
The procession begins promptly at 10:30 a.m.
The sequence for the conferral of degrees is as follows: undergraduate B.A., B.S.; School of Continuing Education; Graduate Studies Program; and Honorary Degrees.
Commencement Exercises generally conclude by 1:30 p.m.