Attention PC Alumni
Help support the career development of our students by
inviting them to spend ONE day with YOU during Winter Break!
Why you should participate:
- You allow a PC student the chance to spend a day at your organization.
- You show a PC student how their education (and CIV) will help them in the real world.
- You get to hear about PC from the student's view.
- You make a difference!
Give a PC student an insider’s view about a career they are interested in by:
- Explaining what you do in your role.
- Having the student spend time with your colleagues – you don’t need to host the day by yourself.
- Giving them advice on what they should be doing to be successful in your field.
- Meeting other PC alums at your organization – some alums plan a group lunch!
- Sample Shadowing Day
How to Participate:
Alumni interested in participating in the 2014-2015 Shadowing Program are asked to complete a profile form by Sunday, November 23rd. Completed profile forms can be emailed to Stacey Moulton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete an Alumni Profile Form:
Thank you for your support!
Associate Director, Center for Career Education