ARE YOU READY FOR THE JOB SEARCH?
- Develop a career focus that fits your interests, skills and motivation
- Write a resume and cover letter, and have Career Services review it during "Quick Question Hours"
- Identify potential employers
- Prepare for interviews: Mock Interviews
GEARING UP FOR THE JOB SEARCH
- Attend career fairs, networking nights, panels, info sessions and other career-related events
- Read the "Weekend Update", our e-newsletter for announcements, events, deadlines and more
- Make an appointment with a career advisor or visit our office during "Quick Question Hours"
CAMPUS RECRUITING POLICIES?
APPLYING FOR JOBS
Be sure to develop a job search strategy that incorporates a variety of techniques, including:
- Campus Recruiting Program
- Career Fairs & Events
Job Search Career Links
** Indicates a password is needed. Visit eFriars for a list of passwords.
ART & MUSEUM
COMMUNICATIONS & MEDIA
ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
EDUCATION & HIGHER EDUCATION
GOVERNMENT & LAW
HUMAN RESOURCES & MANAGEMENT
SITES FOR SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHIC REGIONS