Associate Dean, School of Business
Koffler Hall 113
Ph.D. - Accounting University of Pittsburgh, Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business
Area(s) of Expertise:
Auditing and ethics in accounting
Awards and Honors:
Scholarship Collaboration Award
- Providence College School of BusinessOutstanding Author Contribution Award
- Emerald Literati NetworkInnovation in Auditing and Assurance Education Award
- American Accounting Association Auditing SectionSchool of Business Innovation in Teaching Award
- University of ConnecticutSchool of Business Undergraduate Teaching Award
- University of Connecticut
Cullinan, Charles ., Earley, Christine., Roush, Pamela. (2013). Multiple Auditing Standards & Standard Setting: Implications for Practice and Education.
Current Issues in Auditing, 7 (1), C1-C10.
Hurtt, R.., Brown-Liburd, Helen., Earley, Christine., Krishnamoorthy, Ganesh. (2013). Research on Auditor Professional Skepticism: Literature Synthesis and Opportunities for Future Research.
Auditing: A Journal Of Practice And Theory, 32 (Supplement), 45-97.
Kelly, Patrick., Earley, Christine. (2011). Ethical Leaders in Accounting.
Advances in Accounting Education, 12, 53-76.
Kelly, Patrick., Earley, Christine. (2009). Leadership and Organizational Culture: Lessons Learned from Arthur Andersen.
Accounting and the Public Interest, 9, 129-147.
Earley, Christine., Hoffman, Vicky., Joe, Jennifer. (2008). Reducing Management's Influence on Auditors' Judgments: An Experiemental Investigation of SOX 404 Assessments.
Accounting Review, Eds. Dan S. Dhaliwal. 83 (6), 1461-1485.
Click here for more information