Providence College graduate programs have shared minimum requirements as well as specific requirements per program.
For admission to Providence College graduate programs, the following are minimal requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized college.
- Written recommendations sent to the graduate department director from at least two persons well acquainted with the academic ability and aptitude of the applicant.
- Official graduate and undergraduate transcripts.
- Approval by the committee on admissions.
- Application fee of $55.00
Program Specific Requirements
Degree program specific requirements are available on the degree program information pages: