Providence College is pleased to welcome groups of students from various high schools and community-based organizations to visit campus and learn about the College and our admission process. Please review the following items before registering your group:
- All special group visits are scheduled on a space-available basis.
- We require a minimum of two weeks' notice to plan your visit.
- Monday through Friday, we offer three options: campus tour, information session, or both an information session followed by a campus tour.
- On Saturdays, we can only offer a campus tour to special group visitors.
- If you are interested in dining on campus during the academic year, an all-you-can-eat lunch is available in Raymond Dining Hall for $9.50 per person. We are unable to offer meals on the weekends or during the summer months.
- We are able to accommodate groups of up to 50 people.
- We ask that you provide one chaperone for every eight students in your group.
- We are unable to provide visit opportunities for elementary and/or middle school-aged groups.
To register for your group's visit to campus, please fill out the form below. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Amy Cembor, Group Visit Coordinator, at email@example.com. After your visit is confirmed, you will receive a detailed confirmation e-mail about entering campus, parking, and the location of your program.
Group Visits will not be available on the following dates during the 2015 spring semester:
- March 7 through March 18 (Spring Break)
- April 2 through April 6 (Easter Break)
Please note: The form below is only for group visits to PC from high schools or community-based organizations. To schedule an individual visit to campus, please review our visit opportunities (at left) or call the Office of Admission at (401) 865-2535 or (800) 721-6444.